Trust Utilities undertakes the renewal, repair and rehabilitation of underground water infrastructure for private-sector clients, such as industrial and commercial companies, and public bodies such as educational establishments and local authorities.
Trust has extensive experience of working for Severn Trent Water. This is a demanding and extremely competitive environment in which to operate, and private clients benefit greatly from the skills and expertise we have acquired over the years.
- Support – Hiab and Reinstatement Services to support any high profile customer driven Contract.
- Rehabilitation – Overhauling existing water infrastructure to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Repairs –Removing weak links in existing water infrastructure.
- Reactive Maintenance – providing immediate repairs and reinstatement.
- Connections and Metering- Servicing customer demand in this reactive environment.
- CCTV surveys – Providing reports on damage and blockages.
- Planned Maintenance – Ensuring the system continues to function effectively.
- Emergency call-out.
As part of this service, Trust have the ability to lay new mains adding to existing water infrastructure to ensure it meets the relevant quality standards.
The latest software technology is used to schedule all work to completion. Health and Safety is monitored on every site using real time data capture.
For further information about our water services, please contact us on 0115 930 9325.