Trust has extensive, first-hand industry experience that enables it to offer the telecommunications sector installation, commissioning and asset maintenance solutions. The management has worked in this sector for over 30 years
The services offered by the Trust workforce of experienced in-house teams are wide ranging:
- Excavation – general and trenching in all surfaces.
- Civil engineering works.
- Construction of chambers and boxes.
- Duct work – new, repairs and replacement.
- Cable pulling and laying.
- Cabinet installation.
- Network support – 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year.
- Reinstatement – road, footpath, verge and gardens.
- CCTV surveys – reporting on damaged ducts.
The latest software technology is used to schedule all work to completion. Health and Safety is monitored on every site using real time data capture.
For further information about our telecommunications services, please contact us on 0115 930 9325.